Sutler Information & Registration
160th Anniversary Reenactment of The Battle of Gettysburg
June 23-25, 2023
The Patriots of the Civil War Association invites you to apply to join us for the 160th Anniversary Reenactment of The Battle of Gettysburg on June 23-25, 2023.
Please read the following guidelines and conditions carefully before submitting your application.
- Please provide an up-to-date general listing of your merchandise or offerings. The sale of homemade food items is prohibited.
- All tents must be equipped with fire extinguishers.
- Set-up time begins at 10:00 A.M., Thursday, June 22nd
- No prior entrance will be allowed. Vehicles parked on the main field will remain in place beginning Friday evening.
- No parking of trailers or motor vehicles on vendors’ row after set-up.
- All vendors must set up in the area provided. The requested area will be strictly held to the size indicated.
- Children must remain with their parents or sponsors. PCWA will not be responsible for unattended minors.
- Participant passes will be limited to four (4) per vendor.
- No pets are allowed on the grounds.
- PCWA assumes no responsibility for the weather and/or ground conditions, or any COVID-related business operating restrictions.
- Before departure on Sunday, vendor areas must be cleared of trash and returned to a natural landscape.
- Vendor fees are composed of a base fee plus a calculation of ten cents per square foot.
Violations of these guidelines subject individuals and/or their businesses to corrective action at the discretion of PCWA.
All applicants are subject to approval by the Patriots of the Civil War Association based on predetermined criteria, which includes space availability, and the ability to adhere to the above guidelines.
Please complete the following application form before May 30th.
The total registration fee is due upon submission of this application. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Thank you for your interest in attending the 160th Anniversary Reenactment of The Battle of Gettysburg